Shani Sade Sati Report | Effects of Shani Sade Sati in Birth Chart | Shani Sade Sati Remediesastroblog editor
In astrology, Shani Sade Sati is a seven and a half year period that is considered to be one of the most challenging times in a person’s life. Shani Sade Sati is believed to bring various problems and difficulties that test a person’s patience, perseverance, and endurance. Despite the challenges, it is also seen as a time of growth and transformation. There are several ways in which people can prepare for Shani Sade Sati and minimize its impact. Before knowing about the remedies and other details about sade sati let us know about who shani is?
Who is Shani (Saturn) and what are the effects of this planet?
Shani is the Lord of Justice in Hindu mythology. He is the one with bringing us the fruits of our actions, whether good or bad. He is given the name Karam-fal-data for this role (the one who gives fruits of karmas). As the definition implies, Saturn is the most neutral planet because its role is to only provide the outcome of actions. He regards as impartial, unwavering, and difficult to appease because justice comes first for him.
Surya, the sun god, and Chhaya, the goddess of the shadows, gave birth to Shani. Spiritually, the sun represents our soul’s energy, and Chhaya represents our mind’s worldly desires. It is said that when our minds become entangled in worldly attachments, they begin to see themselves as a limited entity and experience various sorrows. When our mind is unable to experience the energy within us, it experiences these various sorrows. Shani (Saturn) represents this longing, and the presence of Shani in our lives represents this painful experience. Shani is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. His favorite color is black and midnight blue.
Which houses cause Shani Sade Sati?
Shani Sade Sati is believe to be cause by the transit of Saturn through the twelfth, first, and second houses from the Moon in a person’s birth chart. During this time, Saturn’s influence can lead to obstacles, delays, and setbacks in various areas of life such as career, relationships, and health. However, it is also an opportunity for individual to learn from their mistakes and develop greater wisdom, strength, and inner peace.
Saturn Transit in Aquarius
Saturn’s native house is Aquarius & Capricorn. According to ancient astrological texts, when Saturn moves to one of its native zodiacs, it loses half of its negative energy. This means that, at first, most zodiacs will benefit from this transit. Saturn is now transiting Aquarius after nearly 30 years.
Read the full blog for Saturn Transit
Shani Sade Sati Remedies
- One of the most important things is to maintain a positive attitude and remain optimistic even in the face of difficulties. It is also important to take care of one’s health, both physically and mentally, and to avoid engaging in activities that can increase stress levels.
- Chant this mantra everyday: Om Sanaischaraaya Vidhmahe Chaayaaputraaya Deemahi Thanno Mandha Prachodayat, Chhayaputray Dhimahi.
ॐ शनैश्चराय विद्महे छायापुत्राय धीमहि ।
तन्नो मन्दः प्रचोदयात
- Worship Lord Hanuman on every Saturday and give 11 tulsi leaves mala.
- Eat veg food on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- lit Mustered Oil diya on every Saturday
- Wear dark color cloths on Saturday
- Donate or feed to the needy people and feed animals
- Another way to prepare for Sare-Sati is to seek the guidance of an experienced astrologer who can help to interpret the individual’s birth chart and provide specific recommendations on how to handle the challenges of this period.
- Additionally, performing certain rituals, such as offering prayers or performing specific puja, can also help to alleviate the effects of Sare-Sati.
- To reap the greatest health benefits, combine your yoga practice with simple meditation and pranayama techniques. It is taught in The Art of Living Meditation and Breath Workshop. ART OF LIVING WORKSHOP
It is important to remember that Shani Sade Sati is a temporary phase and will eventually come to an end. While it can be challenging, it can also be a time of growth and self-discovery. By embracing the lessons of this period and working through the difficulties, individuals can emerge from Shani Sade Sati stronger and more resilient.
How many times Shani Sade Sati comes in life?
Shani Sade Sati comes 3 times in every human’s lifetime. After every 25 years it comes in our life to give us the fruit of our deeds be it good or bad. With Sade Sati there are even shani ashtam and Dhaiya of shani which comes in our life for a short period of time.
Which signs have Sade Sati?
After saturn transit on 17th January 2023, Sade sati is currently active on Pisces, Aquarius & Capricorn zodiac sign. Starting phase on Pisces , Peak phase in Aquarius and setting phase on Capricorn.
Which phase of Sade Sati is worse?
2nd phase or the peak phase of sade sati is the worst phase as Saturn transiting over natal Moon indicates health problems, character assassination, problems in relationship, mental afflictions, and sorrows. You will find it difficult to achieve success in this period
Which stone wear in Sade Sati?
Blue Sapphire stone or Neelam stone can show miraculous results even during the Sade sati period. Stagnancy and gloominess that engulfs a person during this period is all knocked off.
How can you know from when your Sade sati is starting ?
Well our Shani Dasha report have a details chart about 3 sare sati that you will come across in your life time and even the years of Shani ashtam and dhaiya is given in our report with remedies and many more related stuffs you will like to know related to Shani in just rs.251.
Get your Shani Dasha Report now